Writing & Drawing Supplies
What sorts of writing and drawing instruments are available?We offer many different product lines for drawing, design and writing accessories, along with a wide range of consumables. These include:
- Specialist technical pens and pen sets
- Markers and highlighters
- Correction fluids
- Adjustable drawing boards
- Curves and angles
- Retractable mechanical pencils
- Stencils and sprays
What would you use different types of writing and drawing pen sets for?China graphs are also known as grease pencils, wax pencils or a china marker.
- They're a specialist type of marker used for adding annotation or design elements to glossy or slick surfaces such as glass, metal, ceramics, polished stone, plastic, lacquer, photographic paper, tape and film.
- A china graph is made from a coloured, hardened wax core, and as it blunts, you simply peel back the tear-strip to expose more of the point.
- They're predominantly used by engineers, architects or other artists who need to make lines of a very consistent width.
- Single isograph pens and replacement isograph pen nibs are also kept in stock.
- Disposable technical pens and pen sets offer a cheaper alternative to refillable isograph pens in the short-term, but would of course need replacing entirely once they run out.
- They're most commonly used for everyday household tasks such as marking cables and tyres, labelling any number of painted, metal or plastic products, or in general decorative/artistic projects.
- Depending on what you need to do with them, you may require a waterproof, smudge-proof, fade resistant and quick-drying type.
Whatever design, writing or drawing project you're working on, we've stocked a carefully selected range of specialist pen and pencil sets - along with numerous other design-work tools and accessories - to help you achieve the results you're looking for.