Fire Alarm Kits
A fire alarm kit is a specific set of items set up to form a 'kit' Specifically they consist of a call point, its cabling or other accessories included
How do they work?
They work like any other alarm call point does, except the specialty of these devices is that they are portable and battery operated in nature. Some can be connected up to mains power for convenience.
Features and benefits:
- Battery operated
- LED fault indicators/health status
- Fault trace facilities available
- Battery fault monitors
- Extremely robust and rugged construction
- Simple two wire connection
- Key operated switches to silence or restart alarms
Where might I use A Fire Alarm Kit?
- Circulation spaces such as stairways or landings
- Homes - Living rooms, bedrooms
- Larger commercial buildings
- Public buildings
- Hospitals or schools
Fire Alarm Kits can help support a healthy building by improving Safety & Security