- RS PRO
Bekijk alle Spectrum Analysers
1 op voorraad - levertijd is 4 werkdag(en).
|Aantal stuks||Per stuk|
|1 +||€ 2.174,23|
- RS PRO
Wetgeving en compliance
- Land van herkomst:
RS Pro Spectrum Analyzer
From RS PRO, comes a high-quality spectrum analyzer. Manufactured to industry standard, this lightweight and user-friendly interface analyzer has an easy to read display and is also able to produce powerful and reliable measurements.
Features and benefits:
- All-Digital IF (Intermediate Frequency) technology for higher measurement accuracy and frequency resolution
- -161 dBm/Hz DANL (displayed average noise level) - DANL is the measurement used to define the sensitivity of a spectrum analyzer
- Standard Preamplifier
- 10.1-inch WVGA (Wide VGA) 1024x600 display.
- Amplitude of < 0.7 dB
- Resolution Bandwidth of 10 Hz∼1 MHz, in 1-3-10 sequence
- A frequency range of 9 KHz to 2.1 GHz .
This spectrum analyzer has a variety of application use such as;
- Broadcast monitoring
- transmitter repair
- EMC/EMI pre-compliance
- RF signal (Radio frequency) system maintenance
Why choose RS PRO?
RS PRO is our own brand of high-quality products whilst bringing you great value for money. Our wide range of products have been engineered to meet high industry standards, so you are ensured reliable and robust solutions.
RS Pro Spectrum Analysers
|Bandwidth||9 kHz → 2.1GHz|
|Number of Channels||1|
|Sweep Modes||Continuous, Single|
|Setting Modes||Span, Zero Span|
|Minimum Frequency||9 kHz|
|Frequency Stability||<0.5 (First Year)ppm|
|Display Type||TFT LCD|
|Interface Type||RJ45, USB-A 2.0, USB-B 2.0|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+50°C|
|Model Number p||RSSA3021X|
|Dimensions||393 x 207 x 116.5mm|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||0°C|